* Introduction to the Tarot--- A little history, some philosophy and a rationale behind the elements of the Tarot
* The Major Arcana--- Fool's Journey
* The Minor Arcana
* The Spreads
* Doing Readings
* Writing a Question
* Shuffling Methods--- Step-by-Step procedure *
* Meaning of each card using symbolism, imagery and elements
* The cards will enable you to sort issues regarding money, relationships, life questions etc.
* The lessons consist practical exercises, manuals.
Course Starting On:
1st October 2016
Course Ends On:
23rd October 2016
Early Bird Discount Available till 25th September.
Call now to get it: +91 98727 71591
Direct Bank Transfer:
Account No: 036205000887
IFSC Code: 0000362
For bookings, please contact our master tarot card reader Poonam Sharma at +91 98727 71591
By the end of the course, you'll have developed a taste for reading the cards and will be inspired to continue to work on your skills. It's worth the time and effort to develop this truly wonderful gift that you can share with those you love.
Reading Tarot Cards gives you access to spiritual knowledge revealing new insights and options. Readings can provide hope in re-envisioning life's journey, plus support and reaffirmation of what is already known. Readings can help us to answer some of life's biggest questions, and so much more. You do not need to have a well developed spiritual connection or ‘psychic power' in order to get valuable information from the tarot cards.