The Diploma in Counselling Psychology programme begins by introducing students to the nature of psychology and relates it to the theories and concepts of counseling. Students move on to explore themselves in order to promote personal growth and self-awareness thus acquiring the key attributes of a competent counsellor. Students will then gain knowledge to the different approaches of counselling and have the skills to implement and apply them to the appropriate situations.
- Achieve competence and to practice within the guidelines and ethical codes of counselling.
- Advance to a professional qualification and attain authentic counselling experience.
- Develop critical evaluation skills to assess and implement intervention strategies to fulfil therapeutic treatment goals.
- Ability to comprehend personal growth and self-awareness through self-exploration.
- Recognise and respect human diversity across populations, age groups, cultures, and contexts.
Facilitator – Arushi Sharma
Duration – 60 Days